This local Nedlands dentist is here to look after all your general, preventive and cosmetic dentistry needs
We recognise that it can be difficult deciding on a new dentist who is good for you and your family. Without the advice of a trusted friend who may know who the best dentist is in Perth, you may be faced with choosing a name, at random, from the telephone book or internet. Here are a few points for your consideration:
- With over 28 years of international dental experience, local Nedlands dentist Dr Clifford Yudelman is able to provide the latest high-tech, individual, personalised care for all members of your family. Our comprehensive dental services encompass general, preventive, restorative and cosmetic dental treatment.
- We practice Microscope Enhanced Dentistry, with our latest Leica M320 Dental operating microscope. Microscope Enhanced Dentistry is practice by about 2% of dentists worldwide. We now routinely do ALL of our restorative dentistry at a magnification of 16-25 times! This allows us to refine the edges of crowns and inlays more accurately, as well as treat cavities in the most conservative way. Dr Yudelman likens it to the latest keyhole surgery on gallbladders and knees, with minimal invasion and repair of the defect, allowing quicker recovery and less collateral damage. The microscope is connected to a 10 megapixel video camera and we can capture images of the conditions for complete record keeping. Dr Yudelman is very impressed by what can be seen with a microscope that was not visible before with 4x magnification loupes. Our regular patients have come to expect that Dr Yudelman will always have some new high-tech equipment or technique to enhance the comfort of their visit or the quality of the treatment received.
- Our patients have been very enthusiastic about the numbing "Wand" we started using in early 2011, as most of the time they don't even know they have had an injection. We are able to numb a single tooth on the lower and not have the awkward feeling of a numb tongue or lip.
- Our diagnostic laser DiagnoDent allows us to find cavities before they become a problem, so teeth can be restored or sealed with very conservative white fillings long before they show on x-ray, or are getting close to the nerve (root canal). We also have another diode laser for various treatments to the gums, especially when fitting a crown.
- When patients require x-rays we use extremely low dose, small comfortable digital imaging plates. These are scanned in the latest Digora Optime laser scanner where the high quality image is displayed in seconds. Instead of looking at a tiny film Dr Yudelman can enlarge the image to full screen to see even the smallest details and recommend preventive minimal invasive dentistry before small cavities become a big problem.
• We are proud of our reputation and standing in the community. Our dental practice was built on our satisfied patients’ word-of-mouth referrals.
Our state-of-the-art dental surgery in Broadway Fair Nedlands was established with our patients’ comfort and convenience in mind. So, if we can be of any assistance, please don’t hesitate to call us on (08)6389 2711 for more information or to set up an initial dental examination appointment. When you call, if you are in pain with toothache, or have an urgent problem, we will endeavor to see you on the same day.
Dr Clifford Yudelman and Staff
OUR BLOG: Please visit at http://dentistperth.blogspot.com/ to see lots of useful tips and articles on dentistry.