What is the best toothbrush for my child?
Nedlands dentist gives free advice on what to look for when selecting a child’s toothbrush. Â This is a free service for all our Facebook followers and patients. Please share this and follow https://www.facebook.com/dentistsnedlandsÂ for more oral health tips
Choosing the right toothbrush for your child is quite simple.
- Look for a small head and a large handle
- Soft bristles that are gentle yet effective
- Kids love attractive colors
- Use toothpaste that is age appropriate
There are many different brushes available and it can get confusing
- Dr Ferguson is particularly fond of the Swiss Toothbrushes that are imported into Australia.
- They have just announced a super one specially for kids over 5.
- The Curaprox CS Smart is smaller – yet bigger. CS Smart children’s toothbrush looks just like the CS 5460 ultra soft adult’s toothbrush, Dr Ferguson`s favourite.
- The adult version has 5460Â individual ultrafine CurenÂ filaments – and the CS Smart has 7600 Curen filamentsÂ and these are even finer, with a diameter of only 0.08mm.
We dispense these and all other dental products in our office at the lowest possible price.
For an appointment with Dr. Ferguson please phone: (08) 6389 2711